We are looking for two Revenues specialists to work within our Specialist Services Team for a fixed term of 1 year. These roles will be responsible for delivering the HMRC / LA data share pilot for Council Tax arrears.
It is essential that you have relevant Council Tax recovery experience and in depth knowledge of enforcement stages, in particular the Attachment of Earnings process.
- Managing complex cases and acting as the single point of contact for customers on those cases
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills to allow the analysis of complex data, producing reports to both internal and external providers including the Cabinet Office
- Representing the Council at Magistrates Court
- Providing training to Caseworkers and Customer Advisors on Council Tax recovery processes directly related to this pilot
- Monitoring and auditing the performance and quality of the project, identifying improvement actions and delivering required outcomes
- Providing customer focused specialist Council Tax advice within the Council and externally
- Maximising Council Tax income whilst identifying and signposting vulnerable people to the relevant advice agencies
You will have experience of Council Tax with a proven track record of working in a Revenues recovery environment. You will have a good knowledge of Civica Open Revenues and/ or Capita Academy software relevant system. With good communication skills, you will be proactive and have a strong commitment to the provision of excellent customer service.
We are looking for individuals that are results driven, customer focused and adaptable.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.