We are looking for a motivated, passionate, dynamic and energetic individual to join us as a Business Analyst Graduate Intern. You will be working within the Service Design team in the Business Transformation Unit working across Lewes District and Eastbourne Borough councils.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to learn an enormous amount about analysing, organising and building business processes and systems, whilst assessing needs within a business operating model. The potential to learn and the drive to make a real difference to the councils is more important than experience.
The successful candidate will receive the necessary support and development to enable them to thrive in the role that will help them shape their future career.
The role involves engagement with a variety of service areas to improve their processes through the use of IT solutions and by adapting ways of working.
Guided by the principles that underpin the Unit’s activities, the successful applicant will engage with stakeholders to document requirements. They will also have strong IT skills which they will develop/adapt to create new business processes using the councils’ bespoke workflow software.
This role would include:
- Assisting in requirement gathering workshops with stakeholders
- Maintaining project documentation
- Liaising with internal and external partners to design and build new business processes
- Working within in an Agile environment, delivering as part of a sprint
- Managing and configuring integrations from the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to a number of back office systems
- Undertaking user acceptance testing
- Owning customer journeys from conception to implementation
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.